Korma Style Curry Paste
- Convenient, simple to use.
- No added sugar or artificial flavourings.
- This korma paste contains all of the curry flavours, without the chilli.
- Use to marinate ingredients prior to cooking.
- Ready-to-use, just add to the pan.
Create a quick Korma with this ready-to-use paste. It contains all of the curry flavours except chilli, so that you and your guests can enjoy a spicy curry, without it being "hot" like most curries. It's really effective - you get the full flavour of coriander, cinnamon, ginger, garlic, clove and paprika, so it's still an authentic taste
- In normal curries: Use a teaspoonful of paste per person. Add to the curry about one-third of the way through the cooking process (at around the same stage that you add the meat/vegetables). This korma paste will give a gentle spiciness to the dish, without any hotness.
- As a marinade: For best results, coat your meat or vegetables in this paste and leave in a refrigerator overnight. If you are short on time then heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan add your meat/tofu and vegetables and then stir through 2-3 tablespoons of paste and simmer gently.
Water, Tomato Paste*, Sunflower Oil*, White Wine Vinegar*, Ground Coriander*, Turmeric*, Garam Masala*, (Coriander*, Cinnamon*, Ginger*, Clove*), Sea Salt, Cumin*, Garlic Puree*, Ginger Puree*, Fennel*, Paprika*, Star Anise*.
*Denotes organically produced. May contain traces of nuts and dairy.
Organic • Wheat-free • Does not naturally contain gluten • Vegetarian, Vegan • Dairy-free.