Scottish Heather Honey & Rose Geranium Soap
- A luxurious, intensive moisturising vegetable soap
- Made by hand in small batches using traditional, artisan methods in Scotland
- Enriched with 100% pure, raw Scottish Heather Honey – made by our own honeybees – renowned for its power to nourish, heal and hydrate due to its higher antioxidant, vitamin, mineral and moisture content than most honeys
- Contains Rose Geranium Oil to fade scars and pigmentation, prevent premature aging and restore flawless skin
- Each sale contributes to survival of the honeybee and their essential work in pollinating over 70% of our world’s food crops
- Not tested on animals
- SLS, paraben and petroleum free.
Heather Hills Farm Scottish Heather Honey, has been traditionally gathered using artisan methods from the Highlands of Perthshire since 1945. High in over 27 antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, it is renowned for its power to nourish, heal and hydrate the skin whist the addition of Rose Geranium Oil fades pigmentation and scars and promotes flawless skin, whilst inducing balance. Sweet, rosy and musky.